Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pacific Heights

Dana & I found a place to live!

We had been apartment hunting the last several weeks. We had one place that fell through thanks to the owners. Dana was on a work trip last week and set up an appointment for me to look at a place in Pac Heights. It was a great two bed room spot w/ a lot of great amenities, including a large deck. The only thing is because Dana was out of town she didn't get to see it. But through the pictures & my description she was comfortable sending in the application. So last night we met with the owners (who this time were a very cool couple) and we signed the lease! I'll start moving in two weeks, and Dana will move in right before we leave for the wedding. Dana is getting the tour tonight. I sure hope she likes it :)

I'll send pictures of the apartment, as well as some other recent activities soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment