Friday, April 1, 2011

Another Interview: Tennesse Running

In the San Francisco Bay Area I'm just another sorta fast guy trying to stay within sight of some real elites.  But I was fortunate enough to have a successful high school career in Tennessee where I was also competitive on the national scene.  That fact that I got to do a couple of interviews on the internet this past year, is certainly not the result of anything I've accomplished recently (as in the past decade). 

Dave Milner - who is a buddy of my high school teammate Jeff Edmonds - edits tnrunning.com, a website reporting on runners who live in Tennessee or originally hail from there.  I'm a little embarrassed to see my name up there with Phoebe Write and Andrew Bumbalough, who are both developing into full blown world class runners.  That said, I appreciate Dave sending me some questions, and reporting on what this has-been has been up to!

http://www.tnrunning.com/interviews/where_are_they_now/Gifford-Feb11.html

No comments:

Post a Comment