Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh No!!!

Well I really blew it. I managed to avoid being picked to be on the jury, but was chosen as an alternate juror... DOH! So I have to go to court Monday through Thursdays for the next 4 weeks or so. I did talk to the judge about my wedding & she promised I won't miss the big day. Anyway, the timing of this is annoying with all the wedding planning. But I'm thankful work-wise that I'm on duty now when the portfolio is stable and not last summer or fall. At least it should be interesting to sit through a criminal trial & see how the system works.

On another note, here's a couple pictures from the wedding...

2 comments:

  1. 4 weeks - yikes! You'd better not miss your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke w/ the judge about the wedding & she promised me 3 times I wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete